Have you spied these little gems sneaking into my photos and stories lately?! WELL, these Ceramic Kitchen Pinch Bowls are finally AVAILABLE!
Introducing the Home Kitchen’s newest little addition! Ceramic Kitchen Pinch Bowls that PERFECTLY match with your already-loved ceramic-topped Food Tables!!
These Gold Rim or Natural bowls are artisan-crafted exclusively for the Home Kitchen by the same ceramicist Kristine Webber who made our award short-listed Ceramic tops for the oft sold-out nesting Food Tables making entertaining in style easy-peasy.
A Pinch of Beautiful
As usual, I’m lucky enough to have samples of new product being developed for the Home Kitchen for weeks or months before they’re released and I can’t stop using these Ceramic bowls for ‘pinches of beauty’ ALL over the house.
Made with Love
Our wonderful ceramicist Kristine Webber – who also crafted our consistently sold-out ceramic Food Table tops – created these beautiful Kitchen Pinch Bowls to compliment the finishes and textures of the originals.
The Gold Rim drips and glimmers, while the Natural criss-crossed finish lends itself to the Champagne Gold powdercoating used on the Table stands.
SHOP NOW while supplies last!
My newest favorite meal for a small group?!
Chacuterie Niçoise Salad!!
A new family favorite in our house of 4-6 people is this incredible shared platter twist on the traditional French Niçoise, using a variety of Charcuterie from my friendly, neighborhood Oyama Sausage.
Charcuterie Niçoise Salad
- Big Platter
- Ceramic Kitchen Pinch Bowls
- 1 bunch Leafy Green Lettuce
- 1 bunch each other Lettuce Varieties
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard – optional
- Thyme Leaves
Charcuterie Toppings (Oyama Sausage)
- 2 pcs Duck Confit
- 100 g Duck Proscuitto
- 2 Pre-cooked and Sliced Toulouse Sausage
- 100 g Cornichons
- Soft Cheeses
- 1 dozen Quail Eggs
- Beet (or other) Sauerkraut
- Green Beans or Haricot Vert
- Thin-sliced (mandolin) Radish
- Small Red Potatoes
- Tomato Confit
- Blood Orange Sections
- Lay out torn (washed + dried) Lettuce on a large Platter.
- Sprinkle lightly with a squeeze of Lemon juice and a sprinkle of Olive Oil.Leave a mix of the remaining Lemon juice, Olive Oil and 1 Tbsp of Dijon mustard on the table for guests to use.Sprinkle Salt, Pepper and Thyme leaves lightly around the salad.
Prep Cooked Ingredients
- If Duck Confit needs to be cooked, roast on HIGH for 15-20 mins for crispy skins.Remove Duck from the bones, chop roughly and put aside.
- Boil Red Potatoes and Green Beans, placing immediately into cold water to hold the color and cool down slightly.Halve the Red Potatoes, and sprinkle both with a drizzle of Olive Oil, Salt/Pepper.
- Boil Quail Eggs in their shells for 2 min (soft) to 3 1/2 min (hard), place in cold water and peel.
Building Your Charcuterie Nicoise Salad
- Using Ceramic Kitchen Pinch Bowls and various whole Lettuce leaves, place all your ingredients around the Lettuce salad base and call your guests!