You’ve decided it’s time for a fresh, new Kitchen or update. Next step? Find a Designer to help you get the absolute most out of your space and budget, to help you create a fully functional AND beautiful place, and to help you navigate big decisions.
The Kitchen isn’t just the ‘heart of your home’, it’s the single most technical room in the house. It’s the one room that needs to be considered into the fractions of inches. A Designer can definitely help not only elevate your dreams, but avoid potential problems that can arise.
So why, specifically, E-DESIGN?! You get all the benefits of a Designer in your corner, but more YOUR way – just what you need, as you need it :
- your pace
- your needs
- your budget
- your place
- your timeline
- your dream Kitchen
Your Kitchen, your space, your needs, your budget, your style – no two Kitchens should be alike!
E-Design is a great way to get exactly – and only – what you need to compose the best space for you.
If you wish, send me an email introducing yourself and your project. We can briefly discuss which E-Design Services best suit your needs.
1hr E-Design Consult
Just have a question or two? Try out the 1hr E-Design Consult. I’ll do my best to answer any questions you might have, and will follow up by Email with any additional thoughts.
4hr E-Design Layout Options
The Plan, or Layout, is the foundation of your space. Layout takes the adjacent spaces, the coming and goings, the existing services (plumbing, vents, etc), doorways/windows, wall locations, efficiency of use and movement, and more all into consideration. With all that in mind, 2-4 Layout options will be presented to you, with a final PDF of the Layout of your Choice.
- With your payment, you’ll be emailed a list of what to prepare for our first 45min VideoConference Meet
- Once the information has been reviewed, we’ll schedule a Meet time at your convenience
- We’ll walk through your space or ideas, discuss the completed list, and chat about your needs/wants for your dream Kitchen
- With all of this in mind, 2-4 options for layout will be sketched and/or drafted in CAD
- In our second 45min VideoConference Meet, we’ll review the options and the pros/cons of each – often it’s a hybrid of two or three that wins out!
- A final Layout of your preference will be drafted in CAD and emailed to you as a PDF
You can then take your layout to a cabinet company, an Interior Designer, or back here for a complete Design Package.
Full Design Services
What else can we provide? Anything you need!
With a 1hr Design Consult, we can discuss the size, the complexity, and the scope of your project to best determine which range bracket you might need.
The best part? Full Design Services are worked and billed hourly, meaning while a budget range is given for the services we determine are needed, you can add or delete services as we go and as the project evolves. No matter what, we’ll communicate the whole way through so you get the best service possible, including :
- Analysis of Existing (or proposed) Space (along with adjacent Spaces)
- Layout Options
- Design Schematics
- Style / Inspiration Boards
- Appliance Selection Assistance
- Finish Selection Assistance
- CAD Design to Construction Drawings
- Coordination help with Engineers, Cabinet Makers, Contractors, Installers, Suppliers etc
- Permit Drawings according to your City/Municipality
- Creative Design Options
- 3D Model with chosen Finishes